An opportunity has arisen for a Production Administrator to assist in the control of raw materials, organisation of despatch and transport, stock planning and the control and accurate recording of all production orders.
The role will be offered full time, permanent basis working 39 hours Monday – Friday.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning and expediting of raw materials, including preparation of purchase orders and associated documentation.
- Assist with the planning of material deliveries, ensuring materials are available when required in to prevent disruption to production.
- Raise production sheets and cutting schedules
- Update and maintain material , purchase and supplier performance records
- Raising, despatching and receipting of secondary operations
- Assist in the planning and programming of customer orders, ensuring production documentation is complete
- Assist with the organisation ,loading and despatch of finished goods
- Monitor DOTIF performance
- Monitor and review raw material supplier performance
- Support with stocktaking
- General office admin duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
- Previous administration experience is essential –preferably within a similar role
- An understanding of manufacturing processes would be beneficial
- Proficient in the use of computers and MS office
- Previous use of ERP Systems is required, LN would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above
You can also apply by sending your CV to the following HR email address: email@example.com