A new opportunity has arisen within our Sales division for a Key Account Support Specialist to improve Hadley Groups value proposition by improving the customer experience to our largest customer. You will be holistically focused to service the needs of the customer whilst actively developing and driving the company’s strategic direction in line with our key sales growth. The successful candidate will need to be flexible with regards to travel and hold a valid driving license with no restrictions on international travel should this be required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactively lead joint company- strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones over a rolling 3-5 year period.
- Liaise with Production & Technical teams concerning viability of new products, new lengths, lead times, delivery details, machine availability/ capability, manufacturing programmes and product development / launch with customer.
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Support an ‘Account Team’ approach, coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Establish productive, professional relationships to ensure maximum customer integration and information flow and develop the Hadley Group brand within the customer creating a significant number of advocates in order to support the strategic alliance between the two companies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience gained within Purchasing or Account Management role
- Demonstrable understanding of best practise Customer Service and Key Account Management
- A highly organised individual with the ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of commercial route to market for construction products would be advantageous
- Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally if required – valid driving license and passport required
- Ability to build rapport and strong working relationships
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths & English, Degree preferable.
You can also apply by sending your CV to the following HR email address: firstname.lastname@example.org